Humble Beginnings Tattoo - San Jose
1411 West San Carlos Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95126
phone (408) 288-6814
Monday - Saturday
12 noon to 7pm
Humble Beginnings Tattoo - Walnut Creek
2241 North Main Street
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
phone (925) 448-8210
Tuesday - Saturday
10am to 8pm
WELCOME TO HUMBLE BEGINNINGS TATTOO STUDIO
We provide custom tattoos in a clean and sterile environment. Although most of the artists are by appointment only, we may be able to take walk-in appointments if an artist is available that day.
SETTING UP AN APPOINTMENT
1. Choose an artist. If you’re not sure what artist to go to, come to the shop and browse through the portfolios. Every artist has their own style so it’s important that you choose someone that fits your needs.
2. Set-up a consultation appointment. Bring in your ideas or references so that the artist can create a custom design that suits you. The artist will quote you a price based on the size and detail of your tattoo. A non-refundable deposit will be required and will go toward your first tattoo appointment.
3. Set-up an appointment for your tattoo. Depending on the artwork, you may need to come in a few weeks before your appointment to review the drawing.
4. Get tattooed! If it’s a big tattoo, you may need to set up multiple sessions and will need to allow at least 2 weeks in between each session for the tattoo to heal.
5. Take care of your tattoo! Tattoos usually take at least 2 weeks to heal. On the day you get tattooed, you will need to remove the bandage or wrap and wash the tattoo thoroughly with soap and warm water. Apply a thin layer of ointment over the tattoo for 3 - 4 days (e.g. Aquaphor or Neosporin) and then lotion for another 2 weeks (e.g. Eucerin or Lubriderm). During this time, no sunbathing, no swimming and no wading in the river! It’s going to get itchy but try to not scratch it.
Questions? If you have any questions or concerns, call us at 408-288-6814. We ask that you be patient with us as we are not always able to answer phone calls or reply back to voicemails.